Porous Tube Piezometers
Home › Products › Digital Meters › Porous Tube Piezometers
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
||Compact Design, Sturdy Construction
| Click to view more |
-400 ~+200 Deg C
We are listed among the top Porous Tube Piezometers Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters from Roorkee, Uttaranchal. The technologically advanced Porous Tube Piezometers offered by us is widely used to monitor piezometric water levels. Designed by experts in accordance with internationally accepted quality and performance norms our Porous Tube Piezometers have been termed as a must have for any agency dealing in Hydrological investigation. The wide demand of our Porous Tube Piezometers testifies its quality as well as performance levels.
Why our Porous Tube Piezometers?
- Sensitive to foundation pressures or ground water fluctuations
- Resistant to plugging due to silting
- Unique construction
- Made from wear resistant spares
- Accurate measurement
Used For :
- For measuring pore water pressures
- Used to monitor piezometric water levels
- Used to monitor ground water levels
- Used to measure pore pressure in an embankment
- Hydrological investigation.
- Monitoring pore-water pressure to determine the stability of slopes, embankments, and landfill dikes.
- Monitoring ground improvement techniques such as vertical drains, sand drains, and dynamic compaction.
- Monitoring dewatering schemes for excavations and underground openings.
- Monitoring seepage and ground water movement in embankments, landfill dikes, and dams.
- Monitoring water draw down during pumping tests.
- Porous tube of annular cross-section, 37 mm outer dia x 6 mm wall thickness and available in two sizes 12 Inch & 24 Inch long.
- The porosity of the porous tube is chosen according to site conditions.
- Unless specifically requested, the porous tube filter has a grain size of 60 micron
Looking for "Porous Tube Piezometers" ?