The Bed Material Sampler
is made of Brass Cabinet having an effective grasping area of about 250-cm square. The bottom of the sampler body consists of spring loaded closing jaws, the mechanism of winch is controlled by springs. The sampler is lowered with open jaws but as soon as it has taken sample from the bed and is being pulled up, the jaws close and lock along with the top cover plates there-by preventing the sample from being washed out. At rock bottom prices customers can obtain from us Bed Material Sampler in secured packing.
Approx. 20 x 20 x 40 cm
Working Of Bed Material Sampler
- Holder device
- Exchangeable 1 litter capacity aluminum bottles
- Attached galvanized steel wire rope
- Covered stainless steel wire
- Winch system
- Aluminum bottle is lowered into the water-enclosed configuration in order to prevent sample contamination by surface water
- The sampler is opened by a covered stainless steel wire open reaching the desired water depth
- The stainless steel wire is pulled and kept pulled for 1 minutes time to allow when the bottle are filled up say in 12-15 minutes the water sampler is taken out after releasing the opening stainless steel wire to close the bottles.